Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day Eighteen - July 8th 2010

I was determined to get up early today no matter what time I went to bed. Then this morning came around and I was like 7:00? Nawwwww so I rolled over and went back to bed. I actually got up about 930 and got to the lab at 10. It turns out it was good that I didn’t get up early because the stuff in the wells is STILL not dry. After 10 hours in the hood I'm getting a bit concerned. This means that this whole process is going to take a LOT longer than I expected. I hope I'm going to be able to finish them all in time!
Then after I got all the experiments done I input the data from the past experiments. So far, so good. I’m not totally sure yet, but it looks like the random plants definitely have a lower lc50 than the medicinal plants which is what its all about!
Then I goofed off the rest of the right and turned in early for once. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment