Sunday, July 18, 2010
Day Twently Eight - July 18th 2010
Last night I woke up at about 2am because I thought I felt something on my chest. I grabbed it and I found it was an ant that had gotten under my shirt and was biting me. I was very angry. I squished it and put the body on top of my computer so I could take a picture of it in the morning. Then I realized that the carcass would attract other bugs, so I chucked its body across the room. It took me 30 minutes to fall back asleep because I kept imagining that there were more bugs on me. It was quite creepy to think that there were bugs that got under the covers under my clothes and crawled all over me while I slept. The only reason that I found that the ant was on me was because it bit me. It would have stayed on me all night and I wouldn’t have noticed. This morning when I woke up I thought that maybe I just dreamed the whole thing. But then I found one of its legs on top of my computer where I originally put the body. 12 hours later I still have a mark where it bit me. Quite creepy indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment