Friday, July 2, 2010

Day Ten - June 30th 2010

I got up at around 10 after being up until 2 the night before. I trudged into Jose’s office exhausted and he took one look at me and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. I was like um… yeah! So we had coffee some strange bright yellow corn dough rings, and planed out the day.
We decided we were both exhausted and that we’d meet up after lunch to go out to the field. We walked all over the residential part of la selva and then went to the arboretum where we looked around some more. It wasn’t terribly successful, only 5 plants, but 5 is better than none!
After that I went back to the lab until dinner and checked up on my brine shrimp. About ½ of the experiments had produced viable eggs. I put the three experiments that had eggs into wells to see if they lasted for 24 hours. Then I started in on my extractions, and finished up at about 10:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment