Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day Twenty Five - July 15th 2010

At 6:00 it was still raining, but I decided that I really needed to get the shrimp into the wells so I put on rainboots and splashed my way through puddles to get to the lab. Sure enough the samples were dry. In the shrimp went and shortly later, off I went to breakfast. After breakfast, I wasn’t quite tired enough to go back to sleep. So I took a shower and did some more paper work. (there is a awful lot of recording and rerecording that goes on. It’s quite silly if you ask me). Anyway, I’ve just been doing that (and, of course a bit of relaxing as well :) all day. It’s been quite nice. Although I'm sure that I will sleep well tonight, after sleeping for three 2 hour intervals. On the upside though, I'm feeling much better and my throat doesn’t hurt nearly as much. Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment